We are sending this text out today but I also wanted to post it in here. This has been really hard for us to decide but I feel like it’s best given the uncertainty of travel restrictions etc. right now.
We want to let you know that out of caution and due to the increasing public health concern with the Coronavirus we have decided to postpone the IBE Las Vegas event that was scheduled for June. This was an extremely difficult decision, but the well-being of our stylists is always our top priority. We will announce the new dates of the event (hopefully later this year) as soon as we have a clearer understanding of travel restrictions and their impact. We greatly value you as a member of the IBE family and appreciate your understanding. If you have already booked flights for the event please reach out to me directly.